When the prostate size enlarges without any reason, that condition is known as BPH or Benign Prostate Hyperplasia. Common Symptoms are frequent urination, painful urination, trouble starting the urine stream, difficulty in holding urine & the urge of passing urine frequently. ProstHalt is an uniquely formulated combination of herbs that helps in managing the symptoms of BPH in a natural way.
- Helps Support Healthy Prostate Function: Natural ingredients promote prostate health & function and helps renew energy.
- Helps Manage Bladder Discomfort: Prostate supplement helps to reduce bladder discomfort and promote urinary flow.
- Helps Promote Urinary Tract Health: Herbal extracts helps support urinary tract health and may relieve the consistent urge to go the bathroom.
- Natural Formulation: Natural formula with Gokshura, Epilobium, African Cherry, Ryegrass Pollen & Lycopene that helps in managing the symptoms of BPH in a natural way.
- Recommended Usage: Take 1 tablet twice a day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Recommended For:
- Men suffering from Enlarged Prostate Problems like frequent & painful urination etc.
- Men suffering from Benign Prostate Hyperplasia OR BPH.
- Men having Bladder discomfort like trouble starting the urine stream, difficulty in holding urine etc.
- Men with Slow Metabolism
- Men with Hormonal Imbalance
- Kidney Detoxification
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why prostate gland gets enlarged with age?
A: As men age, their prostate gland naturally begins to enlarge, a condition known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). The exact cause of BPH is not known, but it is believed to be related to changes in levels of hormones, particularly testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT). These hormonal changes can cause the cells in the prostate to multiply, leading to an enlarged prostate. Additionally, genetics may also play a role in the development of BPH.
Q: What are the symptoms of Enlarged Prostate?
A: Difficulty in holding urine, increased urination frequency particularly during night, dribbling of urine, Difficulty in starting the urine stream, feeling of left out urine in the bladder even after urination, painful / forceful urination etc are the most common symptoms of BPH. In BPH generally symptoms are the problems rather than enlarged prostate itself.
Q: How common is BPH?
A: According to a report by Mayo Clinic, BPH is prevalent in about 50% of Males above in the age group 70-80, 40% of males in the age group 60-70, & 20% of Males in age group 50-60 are having BPH.
Q: Can BPH be cured without surgery?
A: Enlarged Prostate can’t be brought to its normal size, however with allopathic medicines, ayurvedic supplements, exercises & lifestyle changes the issues & problems arising out of BPH can be minimized. Allopathic medicines although provide quick results but have its own side effects like ED, Loss of Libido etc. Ayurvedic & Herbal supplements give results after some time but without side effects generally.
Q: Can ProstHalt help in managing the symptoms?
A: Yes. After regular use of about 10-15 days, Prosthalt helps in reducing the symptoms of difficulty in holding & passing urine, reduces the frequency of urination at night, dribbling etc.
Q: How long ProstHalt is to be taken & in what dosage?
A: Duration & dosage depends upon the severity of the problem. However, one may take 1 tab of Prosthalt twice a day (After breakfast & dinner) for the initial 1-2 months. Once the symptoms are under control, ProstHalt may be taken 1 Tab after dinner for next 4-5 months.
Q: Does ProstHalt have any side effects?
A: No, ProstHalt being an Ayurvedic supplement has no side effects.
Q: What lifestyle changes should be done to manage the symptoms of BPH?
A: The following habits would help manage BPH symptoms better –
– Avoid taking liquids particularly caffeinated drinks or alcohol 3-4 hours before bedtime.
– Reduce dietary fats.
– 15-30 minutes of regular exercise.
– Eating greens vegetables & fruits, particularly Pomegranate, Tomato at least once a day.